Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fresh Wheels

This Saturday my wife and I had planned on having a nice dinner, doing some minor shopping and maybe checking out the Toyota dealership to see what prices on FJ Cruisers were looking like. By some strange twist of fate we ended up trading in our Chevy HHR and driving home in a brand new Mazda CX-9. I know, it makes complete sense doesn't it?

The details of this transaction are too varoius and sundry to list here, but the skinny of it is we got into this newer, much larger vehicle for roughly the same payment we've had on the HHR for three years now. Although this is not what I expected to be driving right now, I'm very happy with our purchase and I think it'll be a great car for our family. The CX-9 is huge, seats up to seven people, has AWD and drives great for such a large vehicle (it's bigger than our Ford Explorer).

Here are few pics of the new ride. And for the record, my wife said we could get a sports car for our next vehicle. I'm holding her to it!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Nice! It's not-quite-an-SUV. Not quite what I'd expected from the description. I like it.