Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is this thing on?

So, um, it's been a while since I've even thought to post here. Not that I haven't wanted to, but this little person, namely my now two-month-old daughter, popped into my life and things just haven't been the same since. I think my brain is just now returning from Super Happy Fantastic Baby Land, so I plan on posting more of my favorite random things here again. I think my first post back will be a game review (shocking!), then some comic book updates (uncanny!) and then whatever falls out of my head after that.

So, I am off to do some writing and pretend to work, and will leave you with a picture of my new favorite distraction.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Cute pic. Hey there, little milkface!

When you said "uncanny!", I somehow heard it said in the voice of The Tick.

P.S. Somehow, "super happy fantastic babyland" sounds Japanese.

Frank said...

The Simpsons were on a Japanese game show called "The Happy Smile Super Challenge Family Wish Show". It was so ridiculous and accurate that I laughed my ass off. I base all of my stupid pseudo Japanese names on it.